I spoke with Dr. Barnes yesterday regarding her collapsing episode. He is leaning more towards the Selenium/Vitamin E deficiencies than EPM, which was good to hear. But he also mentioned that due to her condition and the random collapse, that a heart problem and/or Cushings may be to blame.
For now we're going to wait and see what the tests say. We should have the results within 4-5 days. If they come back negative we'll look into Cushings and have an EKG done.
I'm hoping we're over the worst now, but only time will tell. Her spirits still seem positive, so hopefully she'll keep on pushing through these roadblocks.
Thank you for everyone who follows this blog and supports us! It's so relieving to know that people care!