Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Latest Rescue Mission

I am sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have been working around the clock trying to find homes for the next group of horses who are currently in a kill pen in New Jersey, awaiting shipment to the slaughter house in Ontario. They will ship Sunday night at 9pm, so time is of the utmost importance!

Again, I will be shipping as many horses out of there as we can raise the funds for. We are currently working with other farms and rescue organizations to raise money for the horses' bail and shipping costs.

If anyone is interested in donating towards our cause, donations can be made via PayPal to: savingfaithgws@yahoo.com

Thank you for your continued support!

1 comment:

  1. Heya,

    I know you don't have time this time, but next time, if at all possible, post pics of the horses needing rescue. Sometimes, seeing their faces helps a person make a decision they wouldn't normally have made....

    ReplyDelete